The Aries New Moon at 4:23am tomorrow morning is one of the most — if not the most — powerful New Moons of the year. To help you best take advantage of this beyond radical energy, The Moon Guides for each of the twelve signs are now live and available for download.
Since this energy is so wild and new, I'm taking a different tack with this post — here are seven things you need to know about tomorrow's New Moon.
- Aries is the first sign of the zodiac. With the vast initiatory fuel available to carry us toward fresh experience, we're casting off the detritus of the past and releasing the last zodiacal cycle. We've begun a new journey — and there's no turning back.
- It's a SuperMoon. The Aries New Moon occurs in close proximity to the Earth this year, enhancing its effect on our planet and consciousness.
- The Sun and Moon conjoin at 18+ degrees Aries, the Sun's most powerful and exalted position. What does that mean, exactly? This is the place the Sun's energy shines ultra-bright, making it essential to tap for your intentions.
- The New Moon is closely aligned with Uranus, planet of invention, rebellion, rapid change, and the transformative evolutionary might of the collective. Uranus is genius — and electric. Watch for sudden shifts. Expect the unexpected.
- The New Moon is also square Pluto, the planet of death, regeneration and rebirth. Pluto puts us in touch with our personal power — but not without asking us to transcend the fear-based ego protection that keeps us small.
- A trine from Saturn lends stability and support. We're supported — but only so long as we stay ultra-pragmatic.
- Mars, Aries' ruling planet, goes retrograde April 18th, followed by Mercury retrograde April 28th. There will be work to do to bring our intentions to fruition, and much may still come to light, but a solid framework set in motion now will pay dividends in the long run.
It's worth it to find space over the next 24-36 hours to sit with your intentions for the next cycle. Why? Because the ultimate message of the Aries New Moon is this:
Aim high. Relinquish fear. The leap of faith is ours for the taking.